FOLLOW | DASHBOARD
//Random
What i love about them .

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 3:30 PM | 0 Note

 HELLO PEEPS . Hari nih wanie yang comot tetibe mahu ber-speaking pulok dahh . HAHA .  
Sebelum awak semua mahu cakap bukan-bukan, aku bagi peringatan dulu okay . 
Jangan nak mengedik-gedik disini , kalau kau tak suke .

P/S : He not handsome like your boyfriend.
What I Love About You .

I love the way you look at me, Your eyes so bright and blue. I love the way you make me so happy, And the ways you show you care. 

I love the way you say, "I Love You," And the way you're always there. I love that you are with me, And glad that you are mine. 

I love you so deeply, I love you so much, I love the sound of your voice . And the way that we touch. I love your warm smile . 

And your kind, thoughtful way, The joy that you bring . To my life every day. I love you today . As I have from the start, And I'll love you forever . With all of my heart.






Standing by all the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, when you are weak, helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, when you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Just being there, through thick and thin, all just to say, you are my friend.

There's nothing as nice as someone who shares, your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares, someone who's there through your good times and tears, who stays by your side as your friend through the years.

NOTE : Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true . Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

Dah bace, picit ibu jari tuu :D



Older Post | Newer Post

Entry Author


Disclaimer



HELLO WORLD!

Bonjour Guys! You was stuck in my blog. Do follow and do reading my entry. No Haters, Copycats and Anon here.
: Best View on Google Chrome
: © All Rights Reserved .

Music To My Ears

The Credits

Edited Skin by :Wanie Keen Background:photobucket
Pictures :Weheartit | photobucket


Angel Wing Heart