FOLLOW | DASHBOARD
//Random
Give me one more time please.

Friday, July 29, 2011 3:29 PM | 0 Note


Give me one more time to say I LOVE YOU
Give me one more time to say I MISS YOU
Give me one more time to say I NEED YOU
Give me one more time to say THANK YOU

K chill stay rawr. Telling this world that you happy. Ohh yeahh! I can do it!
PMR just around the corner. Do revision more wanie. Chaiyok!

Buang handphone kau jap. Jangan pegang phone untuk seketika.
Buang lappy kau jap. Jangan pegang lappy untuk seketika.

Jangan menanggis. Jangan sedih. Jangan marah. Jangan jatuh cinta dah. 
Percaya pada Tuhan yang dia melakukan yang terbaik untuk kau.

Nampak dia tutup mata. Cakap penipu kuat-kuat! PENIPU PENIPU PENIPU!
'Hei penipu. Kau bagi harapan dekat aku. Terima kasih. Aku terlalu bodoh percaya kata-kata manis kau. Byee'

Family always behind me. Friends always support me. Teachers always advice me. Boyfriend? Tiuuuu jauh-jauh.

Ini last entry. Rindu kau nanti pinkies. Jaga diri. Take care. Muahh muahh :*
K salam. SELAMAT BERPUASA :D

P S : I MISS YOU ABANG! :'/

THUMBS UP BABE



Older Post | Newer Post

Entry Author


Disclaimer



HELLO WORLD!

Bonjour Guys! You was stuck in my blog. Do follow and do reading my entry. No Haters, Copycats and Anon here.
: Best View on Google Chrome
: © All Rights Reserved .

Music To My Ears

The Credits

Edited Skin by :Wanie Keen Background:photobucket
Pictures :Weheartit | photobucket


Angel Wing Heart